THE POWER IN HEALTHCARE
Safe & Reliable Battery & Power Solutions for Medical Devices
Inventus Power is a global leader in advanced battery systems with 60 years’ experience as a supplier to the healthcare industry. We specialize in the design and manufacture of Li-ion battery packs, smart chargers and reliable power supplies for a broad range of portable, motive and stationary medical applications.
We understand that every medical device used in the care setting must be carefully engineered to ensure the power systems running these critical devices not only meet the industry’s unique requirements and regulations but perform exceptionally well and meet all expectations for safety, quality, reliability and efficiency. Our team of dedicated employees around the world are passionate about the safety and quality of the products we manufacture and our Patient Priority culture drives empowerment and accountability to always do the right thing, especially when our actions affect patients. People are our priority. In our daily work, we always keep the end user, or patient, in mind.
POWERING PATIENT SOLUTIONS
We have a strong track record working with the world’s leading medical device OEMs and providing them with innovative and thoroughly vetted solutions that allow for product differentiation and instill confidence. Our experience spans across the following applications:
- Heart Pumps (LVADs, HVADs)
- Mobile/Portable Ultrasounds
- X-Ray Equipment
- Mobile workstations / computing carts with U1LiFe Series Batteries
- Surgical Tools
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators
- Ventilation Equipment
- PAPP/CPAP Devices
- Pulse Oximetry Devices
- Insulin / Infusion Pumps
- Feeding Pumps
- And More!
WHY INVENTUS POWER?
There are several reasons why Inventus Power is the preferred partner of the world’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) of Medical Devices.
- Cultural Enablers, such as a Patient Priority culture, “See-Something, Say Something” mindset and global lean operating tools, assure quality, commitment & continuous improvement
- Dedicated global healthcare locations include ISO 13485 certified manufacturing in the US, Mexico & China, medical-focused team structures and globally aligned training and procedures
- Application expertise includes the design & manufacture of Class I, II, II Medical Devices and well as a total system design experience (medical batteries, chargers & power supplies) and device specific optimization
- Proven experience transitioning OEMs across a broad range of industries to lithium-ion technology
- Vertically integrated engineering, manufacturing and testing capabilities ensure safety and reliability while saving time and costs
- In addition to the technology that is developed in-house through the R&D efforts of our 300+ engineers, all new technology, cell and electronic component suppliers are diligently vetted to ensure the safest & highest quality solution is recommended