SMART & MAINTENANCE FREE
Li-ion Power Systems for Battery-Powered Industrial & Commercial Vehicles
With nearly 60 years of industry experience, Inventus Power has a long history of helping customers transition to new battery technologies. Over the past few years, there has been a growing shift within the rechargeable battery landscape and new markets are creating an increased demand for Li-ion solutions. Inventus Power has started to convert a new generation of customers who manufacturer material handling equipment, automated guided vehicles, aerial work platforms, etc. who are replacing their Lead Acid battery systems with Li-ion or electrifying their products completely over from internal combustion engines (ICE). Some of these industrial & commercial vehicle applications include:
- Off-road Utility Vehicles
- Low-Speed Electric Vehicles
- Burden Carrier / Tow Tractors
- Forklift / Pallet Jacks
- Automated Guided Vehicles
- Aerial Work Platforms
- And More!
These products typically require a modular battery pack architecture with ruggedized features to ensure superior performance within varying outdoor environments and colder temperatures. With our intelligent battery management system, we can characterize the battery pack and monitor the State of Health (SoH) to help optimize runtime performance and extend battery life.
WHY INVENTUS POWER?
There are several reasons why Inventus Power is the preferred partner of the world’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) of Industrial & Commercial Vehicles:
- ~60 years of industry experience designing & manufacturing battery packs, chargers and powers supplies for a broad range of applications
- Experience in design of modular pack systems for scalability
- Expansive global footprint with localized operations & support
- Engineering, product development and manufacturing capabilities dedicated to medium-to-large format motive battery applications
- Vertically integrated manufacturing capabilities save time and costs
- In-house design, tooling & testing capabilities
- In-house quality & regulatory testing to ensure faster compliance
Contact us for more information about our products, experience and capabilities or Request a Quote!