Reliable Power Systems Tough Enough for Commercial Applications
Running equipment and commercial applications in an interconnected, data-dependent world requires more than just power. It takes a deep understanding of all the key technologies for delivering data capture, cloud processing, and the Internet of Everything. Inventus Power offers comprehensive expertise that ensures speed and reliability of connected devices. From battery packs and chargers & docking stations to power supplies, we have the engineering experience and deep industry roots to help you transform a product concept into a practical solution.
Decades of vertical market knowledge — coupled with a technology-agnostic approach to design — makes us an exceptional partner for power systems that maximize run-time and service life even under extreme temperatures, high voltages and other harsh conditions. Our OEM clients cover a broad array of industrial B2B devices, such as:
- Data servers, RAID and UPS
- Point-of-Sale (POS) terminals
- Barcode readers
- Portable printers
- Test and measurement devices
- Smart meters
- Seismic, oil and gas, geophysical, and oceanography exploration equipment
The Inventus Power Advantage:
- IP gained through our patented innovations for the consumer, medical and military & government markets are often leveraged to benefit commercial applications. You benefit from our market diversity and experience.
- We excel at the hard-to-do applications. We understand the unique nuances involved in addressing particular challenges such as extreme temperature performance for outdoor applications; high reliability for stand-by power; and environmental resistance to debris, humidity and corrosion. Even something as “ordinary” as battery backup and UPS functionality may pose unusual circumstances that require veteran know-how.
- With six state-of-the-art global manufacturing locations, Inventus Power is uniquely positioned to provide cost-effective, high-volume production and logistical optimization. Each facility is ISO 9001:2008 and EISA, ROHS, and CEC compliant.
Contact us to learn more about our power systems expertise and how we can help you convert power into innovation.