Engineers Committed to Your Design Objectives
Inventus Power is committed to investing & strengthening our engineering capabilities in order to provide highly-engineered solutions for a broad range of portable, motive & stationary applications. With 60 years of experience and a global engineering staff of 300+ degreed mechanical, electrical, software, qualification and compliance engineers, we have the expertise and resources needed to take your program from concept design to production.
Working from 3 Technical Centers of Excellence (US, China & Qatar), our key engineering capabilities include:
- Electrical, Mechanical, Software, Application, Test and Manufacturing Engineering
- Advanced Concept Development
- Turnkey In-House Design Capabilities
- Design Capabilities for Complete System (Battery, Charger, Power Supply, Inverter, Adaptor)
- In-House BMS Design & Customization
- In-House Prototyping Capabilities (3D Printing)
- In-House Safety Lab Testing Capabilities, Accredited by UL and TUV Rheinland (UL CTDP & CTF; TUV UA & CTF)
- In-House Cell Characterization, Design Verification & Reliability Testing
We understand that different applications have different needs and we have the knowledge and resources required to design and develop power solutions that operate safely and correctly within their intended environment. Our application engineers work directly with our customers to understand their specific requirements and have experience meeting the following needs:
- Power up to 15kW+; Voltage up to 500V
- Portability / Wearability / Flexibility
- Modularity / Scalability
- High reliability / 24 hour use
- Extreme temperature performance
- Backward compatibility
- Class I, II & III medical devices
- Waterproof to IP68
- Intrinsically safe
- Ballistically safe
- Smart features/communications
- Fast charge
- Long life
- Low noise
- Manufacturability (DFM)
- Mil standard ruggedness
- And more!
At Inventus Power, we proudly work with the world’s largest & most innovative brands to design, develop and manufacture advanced battery and power solutions for applications spanning from convenience to critical. In order to ensure our products meet all quality, safety and functionality requirements, our team of global engineers and product managers follow a PowerUP Process for New Product Introduction (NPI). This stage gate process drives New Product Development (NPD) through 3 phases (plan, design & qualification) with quality, supply chain and document control playing a critical role throughout the development lifecycle.
Contact us to learn more about our broad application experience, global resources & technical capabilities and see if we are the right power solutions provider for you.