MILITARY & GOVERNMENT
Mission-Critical Power Systems for Defense and Public Safety
Soldiers and public safety teams in EMS, law enforcement, fire departments and other areas of service have mission-critical tasks that depend on foolproof, functional equipment. Inventus Power designs and produces custom and standard battery packs, chargers, docking stations and power supplies that are fit for extremely demanding applications and environments.
We understand the complexities of portable, remote communication, and have nearly 60 years of proven experience solving these challenges in smart, innovative ways. Our portable power systems are lightweight, efficient and enable users to be mobile for longer periods even while operating in remote or extreme environments. Applications include:
- Handheld and manpack radios
- Military PDAs and computers
- Military vehicle applications
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
- Unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs)
- Forward-mission devices
We also have a standard product portfolio for military and public safety applications:
- Conformal wearable batteries (CWB 85, CWB 150)
- Modular tactical charger (MTC)
- Desktop charger (DTC)
- Single Bay Charger (SBC)
- BB-2590/U battery – NEW!
- Various cables and accessories
The Inventus Power Advantage:
- We have the unique ability to bring significant cost efficiencies to your solutions by leveraging the enormous scale of our commercial (B2C) and (B2B) businesses. Not only that, you’ll benefit from the “shared IP” generated through our patented technologies for the consumer, commercial and medical sectors.
- We excel at the hard-to-do applications — some of which require extreme temperature performance for outdoor applications, high reliability for stand-by power and battery back-up as well as environmental resistance to debris, humidity and corrosion. There’s not a scenario that would surprise or confound our veteran engineers.
- Our five manufacturing facilities are all ISO 9001:2008 and EISA, ROHS, and CEC compliant. Our U.S. facility meets International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and manufactures to MIL-STD-810 and MIL-STD-461 standards.
Contact us to learn more about how law enforcement and military institutions are using our power system designs to accomplish everyday tasks more efficiently as well as survive critical missions.