Battery & Power Solutions for Professional Cleaning Products
With 60 years of industry experience, Inventus Power has a long history of helping customers transition to new battery technologies. Inventus Power has become a trusted partner for OEMs within the professional cleaning industry who are replacing their Lead Acid battery systems with Li-ion or electrifying their products completely over from internal combustion engines (ICE). Some of these industrial cleaning applications include:
- Walk-Behind Scrubbers / Burnishers
- Vacuums (Cordless/Backpack)
- Ride-on Equipment (Sweepers/Scrubbers)
- Autonomous Cleaning Vehicles
- And More!
These products typically require a modular battery pack architecture with high-efficiency & long-cycle life expectancies to ensure superior performance and extend runtime and intelligent battery management and built-in telematics to understand the State of Charge (SOC) and State of Health (SOH) of the batteries. Li-ion technology offers the best power and energy density to help maximize cleaning performance and supports fast charging to improve job site efficiency and productivity across work shifts.
WHY INVENTUS POWER?
There are several reasons why Inventus Power is the preferred partner of the world’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) of Professional Cleaning Equipment.
- ~60 years of industry experience designing & manufacturing battery packs, chargers and powers supplies for a broad range of applications
- Expansive global footprint with localized operations & support
- Engineering, product development and manufacturing capabilities dedicated to medium-to-large format “traction” battery applications
- Vertically integrated manufacturing capabilities save time and costs
- In-house design, tooling & testing capabilities
- In-house quality & regulatory testing to ensure faster compliance