Turnkey Power Systems Matched to Brazil Market Mandates
Inventus Power operates a world-class manufacturing facility in Manaus, which is Brazil’s most developed and liberal free trade zone (FTZ). The plant produces lithium-ion battery packs, power supplies, and embedded wireless modules.
After more than a decade working in Brazil, we understand the political and regulatory landscape and know how to navigate its rules and policies. If you are considering this market, we can help you comply with applicable local-content laws and import and export tax codes.
Industry Leadership and Local Connections
We play an active role in public and industry organizations to stay current with government mandates and ensure compliance with market-specific requirements. We are active in the following organizations:
- Suframa Manaus Free Trade Zone Main Executive Organization
- Seplan/Sefaz State Secretary for Planning and Fiscal Affairs
- Sudam Amazon Development Agency
- MDIC (Ministry for Industry and Commerce)
- AFICAM/CIEAM/FIEAM (Association, Council and Federation of Industries of Amazon State)
- ABINEE, which is equivalent of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
The Inventus Power Advantage:
- Wireless local area network (WLAN) cards with WiFi frequency, WLAN combination cards with WiFi and Bluetooth® frequencies, quad flat no-lead (QFN) microchip packages, micro ball grid array (uBGA) microchip packages, and two-terminal packages.
- Printed circuit modules (PCM) and can manufacture printed circuit board fully assembled (PCBAs)
- In-house automation ensures fast assembly and top quality:
- State-of-the-art surface mount technology (SMT) assembly lines accelerate production while maintaining quality, performance and reliability.
- Inline solder paste inspection (SPI) assures paste compliance.
- Automatic optical inspection (AOI) verifies component placement before final WLAN IDs are recorded. The latter utilizes an automated robot station (ARS) that checks product functionality and completes full quality tests.
Contact us to learn about our manufacturing facility in Manaus, Brazil, and how we can help your organization power innovation in one of the world’s most important emerging markets.
Detailed inspection of a PCB.
Our proven “bake-in” process for power supplies.
Automated soldering mahines.