From standard Elpac products to custom design capabilities, our power supplies are engineered for high efficiency and superior quality and are utilized across a broad range of market segments from medical to commercial.
Inventus Power’s expert engineers utilize the latest topologies and employ conservative design standards to produce power systems that meet and exceed quality expectations. Depending on the application, we can engineer for special requirements such as ultra low noise, remote sensing and hot-swap — whatever you need to maintain an unobtrusive, worry-free operation.
With a full line of Elpac brand medical & ITE/ commercial power supplies and the ability to modify a standard product or design a completely custom unit, Inventus Power can deliver the exact power supply solution your device requires.
STANDARD ELPAC PRODUCTS
- 12-350 watts AC/DC
- Commercial and medical grade
- Open frame and external formats
- Demonstrated MTBF & 100% burn-in
- 5 year limited warranty
- Available through our network of global distribution partners
CUSTOM POWER SUPPLIES
- High efficiencies (>95% for Single Outputs)
- 5 to 2000 watts
- DC and AC inputs
- Multi-outputs, remote sensing and remote control
- DO-160 aircraft compliant
- Custom mechanical configurations
- Special ultra low noise capabilities
- N+1 redundancy & hot swap capabilities
- Universal input ranges
- Microprocessor control: I2C/IPM/SMBus/PMBus
- HALT/HASS Testing and Demonstrated MTBF
MODIFIED STANDARD OPTIONS
- Custom Connectors
- Custom Input Power Cords
- Custom Output Cord Lengths
- Custom Imprinting & Labeling
- Ferrite Cores & Overmolding
WHY INVENTUS POWER?
- Our engineers can design and deliver a modified standard or 100% custom power supply to satisfy the most stringent requirements.
- Mechanical design programs include solid modeling and 3D design & rendering which provide quick turn SLA & CNC models (typical design 1-2 weeks).
- In-house tool shop allows for quick turn on mechanical features such as plastic & metal parts, injection molding, stamped, extruded and die cast parts.
Safety and Regulatory Compliance
- Inventus Power’s in-house agency & compliance testing helps expedite product certifications.
- Our power supplies are comprehensively protected against over-voltage, over temperature and short circuit conditions as well as backed by our industry-leading 5 year limited warranty.
- In-house Certified Labs by TUV for Power Supplies & UL for Batteries
- UL/CSA/TUV/EN/IEC 60601-1: Medical Device Safety (2nd & 3rd edition)
- UL/CSA/TUV/EN/IEC 60950-1: Information Technology Equipment Safety
- CE Mark
- FCC Part 15 Class B: Code of Federal Regulations
- Additional Agencies (as needed)
- Almost 60 years of experience designing high quality power supplies across a broad range of market segments.
- Inventus Power demonstrates MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) on all power systems by conducting extensive in- house life testing (High Temp, High Stress, 100% Burn-In, etc.).
- Proven design guidelines allow us to offer an industry- best five year warranty on all of our standard Elpac power solutions.
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE AS PDF