Battery Packs Engineered for Safety & Reliability
Inventus Power engineers and manufactures custom and standard battery packs — both single- and multi-cell — for the consumer, commercial, medical, and military & government markets. For whatever device you’re powering, we bring together over a half-century of engineering, design and manufacturing expertise to meet your requirements for reliability, safety, environmental performance and cost.
Working with Inventus Power gives you benefits no other partner can match. We’re technology-agnostic, which assures you get the right solution for your specifications — one that’s tested and measured against your exact standards. And, our market diversity uniquely positions us to deliver both economy of scale and IP. We can contain your component and production costs, while keeping you on the leading edge with innovations we created to solve niche-market challenges.
Beyond the battery pack, we have your energy needs covered with a total power system solution — from chargers and docking stations to power supplies.
The Inventus Power Advantage:
- Standard and custom battery pack designs to suit specific needs
- Intrinsically safe technologies utilized, including super-capacitors and lithium, lithium-ion, NiMH, NiCad, solid-state, and sealed lead-acid batteries
- Small to medium format expertise; range of sizes (3-48V; 1-5,000W) and shapes (round, flat, square and custom)
- In-house mechanical design capabilities for a customized plastic or metal housing with high-tech polymer foam protection
- In-house electrical design for smart battery technology, custom circuit design, and printed circuit board layout and assembly
- Software engineering technology for firmware and communication with the host device
- Comprehensive testing performed to meet a wide variety of certifications and approvals to ensure safety and reliability
- Class 9 shipping expertise
Contact us to learn how our innovative battery pack designs and global manufacturing capabilities are powering cutting-edge products.