Check out our latest webcast presentation on Li-Ion Battery Technology (recorded on October 17, 2017)!
Whether you are designing the first battery-powered device in a product line or you are developing a roadmap for a portable, motive or stationary battery-powered product, this webcast will give you the tools you need make informed decisions. Our panel of experts will provide in-depth advice on design considerations when developing battery-powered devices, including the latest information on:
- Market dynamics and the effect of material shortages on supply and pricing
- Cell chemistry and technology roadmaps will be reviewed, providing updates on new technology and timelines for availability, including supplier 5-year roadmaps
- Battery management electronics, including device-side & battery-side state of charge indication, options for communications interfaces, and authentication techniques for improved security and safety
- Electrical, mechanical, and thermal considerations for faster charging of the latest battery technologies
- Regulatory changes. There have been many changes to agency approvals and transportation rules for batteries and we will include summaries of IEC, IATA, UL, UN/DoT, 30% State of Charge IATA limits
Battery technology can be used to innovate and differentiate your products. Our presenters provide valuable information on technology available today and in the future for those involved with developing devices that use Li-ion batteries for primary and backup power.
Register now to view the recorded webcast.